At the age of 2 to 3 months puppies are fed 6 times a day. In the past the country it is desirable to include meat.
At 2-3 months of age the puppies are fed 5 times a day.
At 3-4 months of age to 4 times.
At 4-10 months of age 3 times.
With 10 months to 2 times.
Adult dogs, especially in the hot season, being fed once a day at night.
For example, the daily routine of feeding and diet for 1-2-month-old puppy medium breed:
– 200 ml of boiled or sour milk (kefir, yogurt).
– oat flakes “Hercules”, steamed milk, or milk porridge – about 200 ml.
– flakes “Hercules”, steamed meat broth, 200 g.
– vegetable puree with a few drops of sunflower oil. Continue reading
The word “Terriers” (from English terrier, French chien terrier) have long been used to refer to earthen dog, or a dog that lives in a hole, the distinguishing characteristics of this group of dogs are excellent for hunting in burrows and the tunnels of the dens.
Despite its size, from large representatives to the crumbs, these animals have one thing in common — a passion for hunting. Most of today’s artificially derived from Terriers for catching valuable species of rodents, foxes, badgers, rats and other animals that mainly live in burrows. The most senior representative and you can say the progenitor of the breed is Black and Tan Terrier (Black and Tan Terrier) is extremely graceful, graceful dog with incredible speed and stamina. It is black with reddish-brown markings above the eyes; he has a light step, lightning-fast reflexes and a killer instinct. Black and tan is So small, protruding to the top of the ears, thin tail, which by the way was not arrested, pointy face and small eyes, put on direct and strong paws. He has thick, short and moderately hard hair. The adult weighs within 10 kilograms, at the same time,met the representatives and dwarf weighing only 3 kg from them and even had a Toy-terrier is a toy Terrier. Continue reading
In the offseason, cats and dogs are also prone to colds, just as we are. How to protect your pet from all these diseases, find out the Annunciation, “Komsomolskaya Pravda”.
Bloch basement, addictive
Closer to winter in houses are massively moving basement flea. Many people think they are not too serious enemy to the animals. Well, scratch pet, that’s all. It is actually much more dangerous.
– First, multiple flea bites can cause dermatitis, inflammation followed by the entry of infections. Secondly, some types of fleas and ticks can carry pathogens of human diseases: plague, tularemia, rickettsial and other, – explains the employee of the Annunciation of the veterinary clinic Vladimir Mokhov. – The fleas still bite someone – basement rats, our dogs or us, so theoretically through the flea can be infected with anything.
So – run to the drugstore for shampoos, sprays and other drugs against fleas. Note, incidentally, that sometimes it is not enough to only handle the animal. To destroy eggs and flea larvae on the floor and furniture you can use the same sprays and shampoos. Continue reading