We have long been accustomed to the fact that many people have as Pets unusual exotic animals. That’s why snakes, tarantulas and even a crocodile is no surprise. But there are those who shares his home not just with the exotic, and even dangerous animals, not used to living in captivity.
1. The First to domesticate anteater the anteater decided Salvador Dali. It happened in 1969, and that’s when the whole public was in shock when I saw Dali, strolling around Paris with your pet. Since then, many tried to settle in his house is a strange animal. Here only not all know that for the maintenance in captivity of anteater, you must adhere to certain rules. For example, to maintain a certain temperature in the room to shred the food for the animal and in any case his way. Those who decide to play on the nerves that cute at the first sight of the animal, will get an unpleasant smell, which emits anteater, sensing the danger.
2. Snail Pets Such as snails, is no surprise. Despite the fact that many perceive them only as a delicacy, there are those who find in them friends and Pets. The popularity of Continue reading
The first thing you must do before buying the ticket – to learn how to take hairy foreign guests in the destination. In many countries there are restrictions and prohibitions on the importation of certain animals. For example, in Uruguay and Saudi Arabia cannot be imported birds. In addition, during your journey in one country may be imposed restrictions on the importation of specific animals, such as disease outbreaks.
Find out in advance . will you be separated from your pet at the arrival point. We are talking about the quarantine, which still exists in many States. The timing of the animal’s stay in quarantine in different countries varies from 2 weeks to 6 months. Thus for the content of pet in quarantine shall be paid by the owner.
Next, you need to know the internal rules of the airline itself. Some airlines essentially did not transport animals in passenger aircraft. For example, Air Canada has refused carriage of animals in passenger aircraft after travelling in the hold the cat with a strange Continue reading
At the age of 2 to 3 months puppies are fed 6 times a day. In the past the country it is desirable to include meat.
At 2-3 months of age the puppies are fed 5 times a day.
At 3-4 months of age to 4 times.
At 4-10 months of age 3 times.
With 10 months to 2 times.
Adult dogs, especially in the hot season, being fed once a day at night.
For example, the daily routine of feeding and diet for 1-2-month-old puppy medium breed:
– 200 ml of boiled or sour milk (kefir, yogurt).
– oat flakes “Hercules”, steamed milk, or milk porridge – about 200 ml.
– flakes “Hercules”, steamed meat broth, 200 g.
– vegetable puree with a few drops of sunflower oil. Continue reading