We have long been accustomed to the fact that many people have as Pets unusual exotic animals. That’s why snakes, tarantulas and even a crocodile is no surprise. But there are those who shares his home not just with the exotic, and even dangerous animals, not used to living in captivity.
1. The First to domesticate anteater the anteater decided Salvador Dali. It happened in 1969, and that’s when the whole public was in shock when I saw Dali, strolling around Paris with your pet. Since then, many tried to settle in his house is a strange animal. Here only not all know that for the maintenance in captivity of anteater, you must adhere to certain rules. For example, to maintain a certain temperature in the room to shred the food for the animal and in any case his way. Those who decide to play on the nerves that cute at the first sight of the animal, will get an unpleasant smell, which emits anteater, sensing the danger.
2. Snail Pets Such as snails, is no surprise. Despite the fact that many perceive them only as a delicacy, there are those who find in them friends and Pets. The popularity of Continue reading
Anyone wanting to have a pet, please read the rules of feeding, to choose the optimal diet and the diet of the puppy. Be sure to ask the breeder what the puppy was fed from birth in order not to spoil the pet’s stomach an abrupt change of diet. If no such information, the puppy can be given a small amount of lean raw meat. Better if it is beef or veal, you can even cartilage – they contain mineral substances. You can give the bird, but make sure that there were no bones. Raw meat is the optimal product that will not cause an upset stomach in your pet. How to feed a puppy properly – the topic of our next article.
From birth, the puppy may even need to give milk. Stop giving him about three month old, because puppies about this time lost the enzyme breaks down lactose. Although in some animals the stomach does not occur and they continue to drink milk even up to a year. Therefore, observe your pet: if he refuses to drink milk, and the body responds to this product is fine – by all means go ahead. Very useful dairy products: cottage cheese, yogurt and cheese, yogurt. Continue reading
At the age of 2 to 3 months puppies are fed 6 times a day. In the past the country it is desirable to include meat.
At 2-3 months of age the puppies are fed 5 times a day.
At 3-4 months of age to 4 times.
At 4-10 months of age 3 times.
With 10 months to 2 times.
Adult dogs, especially in the hot season, being fed once a day at night.
For example, the daily routine of feeding and diet for 1-2-month-old puppy medium breed:
– 200 ml of boiled or sour milk (kefir, yogurt).
– oat flakes “Hercules”, steamed milk, or milk porridge – about 200 ml.
– flakes “Hercules”, steamed meat broth, 200 g.
– vegetable puree with a few drops of sunflower oil. Continue reading