We have long been accustomed to the fact that many people have as Pets unusual exotic animals. That’s why snakes, tarantulas and even a crocodile is no surprise. But there are those who shares his home not just with the exotic, and even dangerous animals, not used to living in captivity.
1. The First to domesticate anteater the anteater decided Salvador Dali. It happened in 1969, and that’s when the whole public was in shock when I saw Dali, strolling around Paris with your pet. Since then, many tried to settle in his house is a strange animal. Here only not all know that for the maintenance in captivity of anteater, you must adhere to certain rules. For example, to maintain a certain temperature in the room to shred the food for the animal and in any case his way. Those who decide to play on the nerves that cute at the first sight of the animal, will get an unpleasant smell, which emits anteater, sensing the danger.
2. Snail Pets Such as snails, is no surprise. Despite the fact that many perceive them only as a delicacy, there are those who find in them friends and Pets. The popularity of Continue reading
At the age of 2 to 3 months puppies are fed 6 times a day. In the past the country it is desirable to include meat.
At 2-3 months of age the puppies are fed 5 times a day.
At 3-4 months of age to 4 times.
At 4-10 months of age 3 times.
With 10 months to 2 times.
Adult dogs, especially in the hot season, being fed once a day at night.
For example, the daily routine of feeding and diet for 1-2-month-old puppy medium breed:
– 200 ml of boiled or sour milk (kefir, yogurt).
– oat flakes “Hercules”, steamed milk, or milk porridge – about 200 ml.
– flakes “Hercules”, steamed meat broth, 200 g.
– vegetable puree with a few drops of sunflower oil. Continue reading
People often have Pets: they help one to forget about loneliness, and give to others the opportunity to care for someone third just to give love and get pleasure from a joint pastime.
The decision to have a pet must always be balanced and well-thought, especially if the family has a small child. Should not be taken for “our little brothers” as a toy. They need huge attention and constant care. Moreover, you need to remember that they can be a source of various allergies, infections and diseases. Many lack knowledge about what a dangerous man the parasites of domestic animals, do not give it much importance.
For example, cats and dogs who spend most of time outdoors, often exposed to the possibility of defeat dipilidiosis. From all your favorite cats can also be infected by toxoplasmosis. A particularly high risk exists in pregnant women, the consequence of which could have a miscarriage. It is necessary to observe extreme caution, being near animals, because some parasites are able to survive even outside the environment of their permanent habitat. For example, eggs of Toxoplasma and Toxocara in favorable conditions, stored for several years. Continue reading