We have long been accustomed to the fact that many people have as Pets unusual exotic animals. That’s why snakes, tarantulas and even a crocodile is no surprise. But there are those who shares his home not just with the exotic, and even dangerous animals, not used to living in captivity.
1. The First to domesticate anteater the anteater decided Salvador Dali. It happened in 1969, and that’s when the whole public was in shock when I saw Dali, strolling around Paris with your pet. Since then, many tried to settle in his house is a strange animal. Here only not all know that for the maintenance in captivity of anteater, you must adhere to certain rules. For example, to maintain a certain temperature in the room to shred the food for the animal and in any case his way. Those who decide to play on the nerves that cute at the first sight of the animal, will get an unpleasant smell, which emits anteater, sensing the danger.
2. Snail Pets Such as snails, is no surprise. Despite the fact that many perceive them only as a delicacy, there are those who find in them friends and Pets. The popularity of Continue reading
First aid for animal bites: what is the danger of the bites of cats, dogs, mice, raccoons, rats, foxes and other animals? What to do if a person is bitten by an animal? What should I do to become infected with rabies from the bite of an animal? As domestic and wild animals attack people quite often. In most cases, the bites come from dogs, cats, mice, rats, raccoons, hamsters, foxes. The danger of the bite of an animal is determined immediately by several factors. Into account is taken as the infectiousness of the animal, the depth of the bite, the size and the effectiveness of first aid . which should be provided to the victim. The bites of wild and domestic animals is especially dangerous because they can cause human infection with rabies. In addition to this, these bites can cause abscess and infection of the wound. First aid for animal bites involves thorough washing of affected area with running water, the imposition of sterile dressings, as well as timely consultation with a doctor .
The bites are like cats and dogs, and numerous wild animals considered to be quite dangerous for the human body. The reason is that in the mouth of animals can be a huge number of microscopic organisms, which tend to cause Continue reading
At the age of 2 to 3 months puppies are fed 6 times a day. In the past the country it is desirable to include meat.
At 2-3 months of age the puppies are fed 5 times a day.
At 3-4 months of age to 4 times.
At 4-10 months of age 3 times.
With 10 months to 2 times.
Adult dogs, especially in the hot season, being fed once a day at night.
For example, the daily routine of feeding and diet for 1-2-month-old puppy medium breed:
– 200 ml of boiled or sour milk (kefir, yogurt).
– oat flakes “Hercules”, steamed milk, or milk porridge – about 200 ml.
– flakes “Hercules”, steamed meat broth, 200 g.
– vegetable puree with a few drops of sunflower oil. Continue reading